The results are delightful, and because it looks like SO much fun, we are jumping on the bandwagon! For our challenge are going to up the stakes and add the chance to win a free banner!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1) Recreate an image from an artwork depicted on any one of the museum banners we have in inventory on the BetterWall.com website. Use any household items/people/pets you have access to.
2) Post your photo on your own Instagram or Facebook
3) Use this hashtag #BetterWallChallenge
4) Tag @Betterwall.
5) Everyone who posts will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE banner from this selection! (if the winner resides outside the continental US, shipping fees may apply)
6) 1 entry per platform - post on both FB and IG to receive 2 entries.
If you are not on social media and would still like to enter, please email your image to Amy@betterwall.com, with the understanding that it will be posted on the BetterWall social media.
Post your images by April 30th, 2020 at Midnight (MDT) The drawing will be held live on Facebook on May 2nd. Be sure to tag us and use the hashtag so that you will be entered! You do not need to be watching the drawing to win.
Watch social media for our own re-creation!
Photos and re-creations must be your own and posted by you or someone in your household to be eligible for the drawing. Photos must depict an image from one of the BetterWall banners. See below for a complete set of rules.
Whether you are stuck at home or working hard to keep us all safe, I hope this provides a wee bit of distraction and fun for you!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those and who are 18 years as of the date of entry. Employees of BetterWall, LLC its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of BetterWall, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 13 at 12 NOON MDT and ending Midnight MDT on April 30 All online entries must be received by Midnight MDT on April 30
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a photo created by you or someone in your household. Photo must be a re-creation of an image depicted on one of the banners in our inventory. Recreation and photo must be made by you. entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BetterWall, LLC. You must post the photo to your Instagram and/or Facebook account and use #BetterWallChallenge and tag @BetterWall. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of BetterWall, LLC.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a choice of one free banner from the list of options provided by BetterWall, valued at the retail price of the chosen banner. If a winner is selected who resides outside the United States, shipping costs may apply. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined BetterWall, LLC No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at BetterWall, LLC discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BetterWall, LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of BetterWall, LLC. Winner will be notified via social media within five (5) days following the selection of Winner. BetterWall, LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BetterWall, LLC’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that BetterWall, LLC anyone acting on behalf of BetterWall, LLC, and BetterWall, LLC ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of BetterWall, LLC If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BetterWall, LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which BetterWall, LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: BetterWall, LLC, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond BetterWall, LLC ]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, BetterWall, LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by BetterWall, LLC BetterWall, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. BetterWall, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, BetterWall, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless BetterWall, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Colorado WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Denver, Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than May 15, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is BetterWall, LLC. Denver, CO, United States.
- Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by BetterWall, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.